Meet Team Epinutra
Richard Hampson, Ph.D
- Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral training in UK and USA.
- Over 10 years of experience in translational research and commercialization.
- Research group leader in biotechnology industry.
- 17 peer-reviewed publications.
- Co-inventor on two granted patents and published applications.
Luciana Vieira de Moraes, Ph.D
Co-founder and CSO of Epinutra
- M.Sc., Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral training in Immunology.
- Over 20 years of experience in research and integrated research management.
- Extensive experience with preclinical disease models.
- 24 peer-reviewed publications.
Albert Bredenoord, MD, Ph.D
Scientific advisor and
PI of clinical studies
- Gastroenterologist & Research Professor at Academic Medical Centre (AMC), Amsterdam
- Has been active for 10 years in the field of benign esophageal diseases.
- His clinic hosts the largest population of patients with GERD in The Netherlands.
- Over 100 publications including peer-reviewed articles, book chapters and guidelines.
- President of a European Esophagus Research Association (EUREOS).
Will van den Tweel, Ph.D
- Ph.D in Industrial Microbiology.
- 30 years of experience in leading international innovation projects, business management and client relationship at DSM.
- Ex-CEO Reverdia BV.
- Managed projects at chief responsibility levels with over 50 persons and multiple 10’s of millions of €
- Is interested in mucosal wellbeing for very personal reasons of long-term health.
- Founder of EoEFood, blog author and community manager.
Our discovery technology was published in Frontiers in Pharmacology.
Revised benesco™ is launched: smaller lozenge, same soothing properties, tooth-friendly, sugar-free and 100% nature-derived. Spot the new packaging! Available February 2022.
EIT Food Venture Summit in Malaga
Great to be present live and explain benesco™ with a felt esophagus.
EIT Food Accelerator Network (FAN)
Very happy to be selected for the EIT FAN 2021. This is a great support for us to achieve our next goals! https://www.eitfan.eu/
EIT Food Investment
Great news to receive the investment from “EIT food Covid-19 Bridge Fund”. Support to start our clinical trial and accelerate benesco™ roll-out!
Big thanks again to StartLife on taking a look at where we come from and where we want to go.
Thanks to the investment by Rabobank, benesco™ launch in the Netherlands can now go ahead!
We graduated from the StartLife Accelerate Program and our connection continues – we thank them for their confidence and financial backing (totaling 85k€).